- separate ribs, pack into a large pot or bucket,
cover with water and 1/4 strength bullion, (1/4 tsp bullion per
cup of water), and 1 tsp liquid smoke per gallon of water.
- marinate 24-48 hours.
- remove ribs and toss out the marinade.
- pack ribs (on edge) into a large roasting pan,
fill with water to 1/2 the height of the ribs, cover with tin
foil, and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- remove ribs and trim off any excess fat, toss
out water, repack ribs in the pan and cover with 1/3 water-2/3
bbq sauce to 1/2 the height of the ribs. cover with tin foil and
bake another 30 - 45 minutes.
- serve with plenty of napkins
- 4# beef ribs
- beef bullion
- liquid smoke
- 1 bottle bbq sauce